Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Megane - now available in beta section !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a little Friday update

This is the progress I've made since my last post which are the rocket launcher & sniper area. I decided to use the unlit mode, keeping the nice looking view for later :

[screenshot]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2649/beltn.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8427/sniperku.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Looking nice! Love the work you've done on the lighting so far!

Comment

THX m8

What take me the most of my time is the **** meshing ! It take so much time to mesh a level out, incredible !

Comment

So meshing & lighting continue

An update of the spots I worked since 2 weeks :

[screenshot]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6799/beltlj.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/883/sniperl.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Looks fantastic mate! I'm still waiting for the final release.
            Love the meshes, lighting concept and it seems how far the bots are really closed up in this map.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
              Looks fantastic mate! I'm still waiting for the final release.
              Love the meshes, lighting concept and it seems how far the bots are really closed up in this map.
              Ha ha, THX

But I still have a long way to go before final !

And a beta will be released before the final (always wise to publish at least 1 beta before a final )

Comment

very nice contrasts on lighting on thoses two last picts

my only "grippe" is with the name itself...sorry but my first reflex is always to think to a french....car ...+.+

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                  very nice contrasts on lighting on thoses two last picts

my only "grippe" is with the name itself...sorry but my first reflex is always to think to a french....car ...+.+
                  THX bro

Well, Mégane is also a first name, I didn't know it was a French car lol Hope it's not **** !!! LOL

Comment

Looks good once more Stevie Looking forward to play this.

Comment

THX m8

Hope you will enjoy it I can say that adept bots give me some hard time often lol so I don't want to imagine god bots!

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                        So meshing & lighting continue

An update of the spots I worked since 2 weeks :

[screenshot]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6799/beltlj.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/883/sniperl.jpg[/screenshot]
                        Looks really nice! I love the contrasting in the lighting of your level and the pavement segment staitc meshes serve well as "framing plates" for your light and the style reminds me of Rankin, it's just more "wasted". Looking forward to see more.
                        You might want to give the ceiling more variety though, like some grates with a light which would be a perfect place to add a decal actor/projector, or maybe some open plate where you can see some more pipes. Just an idea.

****, I'm too stressed atm... I thought I posted my post but I just left the page without pressing the reply button, since I'm running short of time I tried to quickly summarize it now, hope it's enough feedback though. lol

Comment

THX buddy

Well, the area you see behind the belt in the pic to the left & the ceiling in the pic to the right hasn't been started yet It is something I plan to work on & pipes will be added for sure (it's the first time I use them as much everywhere actually héhé).

I'm glad everyone like my lighting so far, it's a bit different from my previous work but it's pretty WIP so far. At least, what you see is what I consider the basis, it will only get better with time

Comment

looks great so far! I'm able to finally see this thread by removing the map name in the URL...........strange.

EDIT: I guess that was it, fixed now.

Comment

Does anyone else think it looks funny how almost everybody on this page has that banner? Secret community helper meeting anyone? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
                                looks great so far! I'm able to finally see this thread by removing the map name in the URL...........strange.
                                Veeeeeeeeeeeeery strange indeed !?? lol Black magic, it must be

Or maybe it is caused by the accent on the "e" ???

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                                Does anyone else think it looks funny how almost everybody on this page has that banner? Secret community helper meeting anyone? lol
                                LOL

It bring colors to my page ! I wonder who is the secret helper.........

Comment

Working...
                                X