Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Changing Settings Kicks Me Out of the Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Settings Kicks Me Out of the Game

My game is acting very strange.

When I try to change settings in Greed and Betrayal, it kicks me out of the game completely.

Also, when, for example, I add the Titan mutator to Deathmatch, it's also added to Greed.

I've uninstalled and installed the game and same with the 2.1 patch. I've even ordered a new game to see if that will solve the problem.

Any ideas ??

It's Momeeeee again. No one's answered on several forums so I've written to Epic Games - curious if I get a reply.

Comment

I really dont know. UT3 patch 5 is out already. You can try and reinstall your game with that.

Perhaps it would help if you would, before you buy a new game:
      Figure out if the same copy also runs bad on another system besides yours.
      Try and think logically here.

> If your copy runs bad on another system as well, would it make sense to buy a new one?: Yes
      > If your copy runs good on another system, well there you have it. It must be in your system < which I certainly believe.

Try and reinstall UT3 with patch 5.
      Depending on how you are really eager to play the game, you can optionally choose to completly reinstall Windows which seems a bit drastic lol.

Comment

Check the log file:
        My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Logs\Launch.log

I would install a fresh installation in the following order:
        - UT3
        - (UT3 Bonus Pack)
        - Patch 4
        - Titan Pack
        - Patch 5

Comment

Working...
        X