X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Still no true remake of DM-Morpheus from UT99
    All sorts of "inspired by Morpheus" and "me too Morpheus" maps but no way to play the original except installing UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Idea: make TWO lists of remakes.

"HOLP-like" and "UT3-like" ones.

HOLP-like -> map in UT/HOLP style
    UT3-like -> map in UT3 style

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cant download HallofGiants or Hyperblast (error). Morpheus apparently was also deleted.

Anyone still has the file?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, it was part of Bonus Pack 2 for the original UT game.
    http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unreal_Tournament#Maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow these look nice. wait, was hallofgiants an official map of a previous ut game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    re hitman. you could try joust, i was never really happy with the gameplay of the version i did (its in my signature).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, what's a simple UT remake to work on? I have spare time on the weekends

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WedgeBob View Post
    LOL, either that, or they may have been maps that have been made in other, non-UT related games, since UT seems to be the only franchise that uses botpathing. Apparently, Q3A and/or CS:S don't, but when those maps are converted here, they better as heck use the botpathing system, or otherwise I won't bother.
    I no make bandicoot game whyfers Iza addin da apples?!?! LMAO

Oh yerh thats right OT..... Thats the idea of forums i remem now lol
    Ummmm theres a new deathfan map out by tempus that should be added up with the other one 1xtreme mate

I even found a couple of DM to download and i had +450 DM's before i got here so ya doing a top job i reckon mate WD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow these are some classics. Are there any populated servers hosting these? I'd love to play some of these

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in fact i havent merge my package with hazel's chizra materials this happend loading directly from chizra_materials.upk

i will upload the map in a few days and let you know thnx man

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shak18 View Post
    Hi guys i have a question, hope someone point me in the ight direction

See im using chizra amterials from Hazel.H from Here, but this is how my level looks in editor tests

--SNIP--

as you can see the textures are not fully loading and is not a location problem because some textures from the package do load fine others just dont, can someone tellme why this can be happening?? tnx in advance
    I have a feeling that you are copying the materials but not all of the texture resources from the custom package. - One slight mistake would cause the effects you've shown in your screens.

If you upload your map and send me a PM a link i'll have a better idea.

<Sorry for the delayed response, - would have answered sooner if i weren't so busy lately> - Glad to hear your still working on this one!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
    I don't see them on the first page (first post) of this thread. Did you check the Beta section? Also, google them or dogpile them to be sure. I don't have any of those as remakes, but I didn't really go crazy with remakes until UT3 either. If you want a remake and can't make it yourself, then you might be out of luck; but if you're wondering if they've been made, then you might be free to go for it and make them yourself.
    Thats already been done with search long ago. CTF-High was found but doesn't really feel like UT99 atmosphere when I try it out. none of those maps r on forum in beta and full release. I only am thinking out of idea for some1 to come across to for a unreal series maps remade. That a possiblity. Oh if I not sure some1 did remake these maps then I wouldn't post a reply on here, but thnxs for being certain if I did search around.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    Hows the progress going? Sometimes having a hobby can be a good distraction from lifes trauma.
    Unfortunately I have halted work on the classic map pack indefinitely. Besides the legal clusterf*** I am in, I am also very busy with screenplays and film production, one week I'm in LA and the other I am back in good old England.

But more importantly, remakes don't give me a challenge any longer. Some have seen my Proc map. I have kicked that one away as well. And right now I am taking the idea one step further. Currently I am working on "Destiny" , both interior and exterior and a complete overhaul of the Proc map. There will be a backstory to those maps. SGU's gate is finished, as well as Atlantis and sg-1 gates. The Daedalus and Hatak vessels have been remodelled.

Players will be able to visit the Destiny, Daedalus, and perhaps even a Hive ship in the proc map. And ofcourse....fly an x-302

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CyberneticPhoenix View Post
    Have anyone start or just about to remake these three old skool CTF maps from UT99 with the classic songs?
    CTF-Chasm CTF-High CTF-Kosov
    I don't see them on the first page (first post) of this thread. Did you check the Beta section? Also, google them or dogpile them to be sure. I don't have any of those as remakes, but I didn't really go crazy with remakes until UT3 either. If you want a remake and can't make it yourself, then you might be out of luck; but if you're wondering if they've been made, then you might be free to go for it and make them yourself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys i have a question, hope someone point me in the ight direction

See im using chizra amterials from Hazel.H from Here, but this is how my level looks in editor tests

[SHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/shak18/arc_face.png[/SHOT]

and this is ho it looks in game

[SHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/shak18/ScreenShot00077.jpg[/SHOT]

[SHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/shak18/ScreenShot00075.jpg[/SHOT]

as you can see the textures are not fully loading and is not a location problem because some textures from the package do load fine others just dont, can someone tellme why this can be happening?? tnx in advance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X