X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Remus View Post
    Hi 1Xtreme,

Could you also add my remake of Morpheus 99 to the list in the OP?
    It would be easier to find for people that are interested.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-RB-Morpheus99
    Thanks for the heads up, you bet! - done. How ya been?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi 1Xtreme,

Could you also add my remake of Morpheus 99 to the list in the OP?
    It would be easier to find for people that are interested.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-RB-Morpheus99

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ranan View Post
    I am a newbie here. i cannot install and use these maps properly. please can anyone provide a detailed instruction to install these custom maps ? i have already updated to patch 2.1
    I have some install instructions on my site. Hopefully that helps. See sig. and click on the "install" menu at the top.

Edit: 1X and I must have posted at the same time LOL.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ranan View Post
    I am a newbie here. i cannot install and use these maps properly. please can anyone provide a detailed instruction to install these custom maps ? i have already updated to patch 2.1
    Sure.

After you download and unzip the map(s) simply copy into

My Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Published/Cooked PC/Custom Maps

If Custom Maps isn't there just create that folder. (seems kind of complicated at first I know, unlike the original where you just threw everything in the game directory/maps folder, but once you know where these go then its a cinch) Also your maps can be in their own respectively named folder if you'd rather keep things organized and preserve the individual readme.txt files.

Remember to find the My Games folder located in your My Documents folder (the maps are not installed in the game directory but rather in the user directory if that makes sense.) - Welcome to the forums and let us know what ya think about the maps when ya get a chance.

Also I recommend the Titan Pack, UOF packs, and CBP's. Titan Pack D/L

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
    It would be good to get this updated. I like the ideas of adding weapons. I also think we need to add some of skins.... Unfortunately like a lot of maps alot of the skins are repetitively remade.

I also know that this community has become relatively small... as far as people contributing I think there are alot of lurkers and leechers.
    Luckily there still seems to be a group of people that want to actually add their input. THANKFULLY
    I agree! - I think we talked about that before (adding a skin list) as far as the same maps or skins being remade I don't think that's a problem more than 1 version gives us options and some are better for different setups.

Haven't seen you in a while on these forums ... then again I wasn't around for a little while there either. - This is on my todo list .. RL todo lists are taking priority ATM but I can juggle and balance so it will get done eventually.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would be good to get this updated. I like the ideas of adding weapons. I also think we need to add some of skins.... Unfortunately like a lot of maps alot of the skins are repetitively remade.

I also know that this community has become relatively small... as far as people contributing I think there are alot of lurkers and leechers.
    Luckily there still seems to be a group of people that want to actually add their input. THANKFULLY

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    No prob bro, make the info up-to-date in the OP from my page. I started with your links and made all the changes / additions after so by using the links on my page you'll be sure you have the latest info afaik
    Therefore, I'll still maintain the list at my homepage, it's one of the page who get lot's of traffic. Having the same list here will be good too.

I'm happy your account as been unlocked so we can hear from you once again bro
    Sounds like a plan bro .. I agree with you're logic (the lists in both places makes a good back up) - and yup nice to be back in action, perhaps now I can finish my WIP maps with a little luck.

Hiya Snake12

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where you bin all these years

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 1XTreme View Post
    It's been a while.

Steve, thank you for helping with this in my absence; Since I'm active again; I'm going to update all the links/maps on the main thread in the next few days, then we can keep this list current in addition to the list that Steve setup on his wordpress site. Thanks for your on-going efforts Steve! -

P.S. I'm sure you borrowed some of my links - the majority of them still work, even though we hear the occasional (((most of the links are dead ... blah blah))) - though we know that's to be expected this is after all the internet ... so I'm going to borrow your links back in exchange.

Thankfully Flak helped me get my account unlocked after my system crash and losing all my info / Flak rox ..
    No prob bro, make the info up-to-date in the OP from my page. I started with your links and made all the changes / additions after so by using the links on my page you'll be sure you have the latest info afaik
    Therefore, I'll still maintain the list at my homepage, it's one of the page who get lot's of traffic. Having the same list here will be good too.

I'm happy your account as been unlocked so we can hear from you once again bro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's been a while.

Steve, thank you for helping with this in my absence; Since I'm active again; I'm going to update all the links/maps on the main thread in the next few days, then we can keep this list current in addition to the list that Steve setup on his wordpress site. Thanks for your on-going efforts Steve! -

P.S. I'm sure you borrowed some of my links - the majority of them still work, even though we hear the occasional (((most of the links are dead ... blah blah))) - though we know that's to be expected this is after all the internet ... so I'm going to borrow your links back in exchange.

Thankfully Flak helped me get my account unlocked after my system crash and losing all my info / Flak rox ..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealRedShirt View Post
    Is their a way to get all of them in one pack?
    Someone already made a mega classic pack a while ago. Search in the beta / final threads for the pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is their a way to get all of them in one pack?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hé hé, your welcome

I'm sure some stuff is missing. I've spend a lot of time on forums to add the missing stuff so I'm counting on the community to post about the possibly remaining / forgotten stuff

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    New list here

Just post at my page blog to add something that will benefit the community & I'll check everything asap
    Good to see you re-made the new and revised list of UT99/UT2004 remakes. Thanks for the bunch! ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X