Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Character Update but need help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT3 Character Update but need help?

Hi everyone its been a few weeks since my last update my character is now fully unwrapped and rigged ready to be put into the Unreal. I have added a really basic colour to the model but i thought that i would post up some images of my latest work and get some feedback.
    The main problem im having is deciding on a good colour scheme and something that everyone out there will like. So if eveyone could give me some feedback that would be great and any suggestions for what colour the armour etc should be that would be even better.

Personally, I think you should have the 6 basic Color Scheme. Urban, Forest, Arctic, Desert, Spec Ops Black. And this one as well for the defualt because its cool, it has a simple combat scheme to it. (love the cigar btw)

Comment

Ok Jade-Phoenix thanks for that i shall do all of the mentioned colour schemes that sounds a good idea. I felt like the face needed something to break up the symmetry and thought the cigar would be perfect i think it works really well

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
        Personally, I think you should have the 6 basic Color Scheme. Urban, Forest, Arctic, Desert, Spec Ops Black. And this one as well for the defualt because its cool, it has a simple combat scheme to it. (love the cigar btw)
        What he said, SteChabeaux. That looks excellent.

Comment

Ok guys that sounds like a plan Ill get on it right away as soon as I have some new renders ready I shall post them up to get some feedback. Thanks again for your comments )

Comment

Looking forward to this, you're doing a heckuva great job.

Comment

Nice job, it reminds me of Quake 3's Sarge.

Comment

Thanks guys im glad that everyone is liking my design Its only my second attempt at doing a character so im pleased how its turning out. Im just working on the difeerent colour schemes Urban, Desert, Forest, Spec Ops etc. Im hoping to have the testures by the end of the week and then some ZBrush work applied and i shall be finished.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of the Firebats from Starcraft with the cigar. Looks really good.

Comment

Quick texturing update...

Ok guys ive been busy doing some more texturing i thought i would share what i have done over the past two days these are to following the colour scheme of my original design back in Pre-production:

Again as always let me hear your thoughts and suggestions?

Comment

Urban, Forest and Artic Camouflage Textures

Here is some more work ive done over the past few days i have started the Urban, Forest and Artic Camouflage's they are still work in progress but i just want to see if everyone likes how its going?

URBAN CAMO

FOREST CAMO

Comment

ARTIC CAMO

Comment

DESERT CAMMO

As i have said these are very rough at the moment need alot of work putting into them just wanted to see what the character would look like with different colours applied.

Comment

Those look good. I personally like the Urban one the best. What about team colors ( I'm thinking for the armor pieces )?

Comment

Hi brdempsey69 still abit to add to the textures yet i.e. bits of drt etc so still a fair bit to do. Im also doing a Red and Blue texture for the team based games ill post them up when they are complete so keep an eye out for them soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X