• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolverine-Classic [BETA-Download] [Video Preview]

Name:Classic Wolverine
    Version:WIP
    Compatibility:UT3 Patch 2
    Description:It's Classic Wolverine, yellow tights and all baby, what more is there to say???
    Comments:It's Wolverine, need i say more?
    Screenshot:
    Credits:Len WeinJohn Romita, Sr. and Marvel Comics
    Homepage:
    Download: HERE

PS: anybody willing to help me with this please send me a PM...

Vid Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOcpsF0vVk

NOTE: I'll Assume who ever downloads this will know where to extract the files... no mannual editing required...

wow cool he is in the plaz where he shut be \
    will this model have fps arms and sound
    ooh and gib

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
      wow cool he is in the plaz where he shut be \
      will this model have fps arms and sound
      ooh and gib
      That's axactly why I need help. I have some great ideas but not the know-how...

Comment

maybe pll here can help http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...=655787&page=9 but dont no for sure lol evilengine is gone

Comment

I'm madly in love with you!

Comment

Sick man!!! it would be so cool if u can change clothing.

Comment

UPDATE:

Wolverine is in the game, but there are minor animation problems to sort out (I hate rigging **** hands)

Team colours for some reason doesn't work, I have followed everything accordingly about naming the textures and MIC and-and-and but still no luck...

I made Wolverine with the Cellshade method i used for Sonic and Mario, looks awsome, very Comic-book like.

I'm still a bit rusty on the custom factions, I also need some big help with an idea I have considdering Wolverine's skeleton, the idea is, instead of shooting his head completely off, all that is left is his skull... i have an idea how to do it, but i'm not completly sure...

I also have no idea about custom sounds and need help with 1st person arms... anybody willing to help me out on these thing, just send me a PM

Comment

cant wait !

looks really nice !

Comment

Team colours for some reason doesn't work, I have followed everything accordingly about naming the textures and MIC and-and-and but still no luck...
                  check that you have parented the MIC's correctly and that your texture files are named correctly

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
                    check that you have parented the MIC's correctly and that your texture files are named correctly
                    Well i double checked it, according to my knowledge it is correct (although my knowledge might be useless :P )

here is a preview of in-game

PS: i't looks awsome with the Titan Mutator

Comment

Moving this to the main section as there is no download yet.

Comment

good gob when is it comeing out?

Comment

That looks really cool, thats a cell shade effect right? Should make a version without that too.

Comment

Is this a port or made from scratch?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilEngine View Post
                              That looks really cool, thats a cell shade effect right? Should make a version without that too.
                              Well, yeah why not. I'm not a complete pro in materials but I'll try my best... it's kinda something getting a reply from you on a model... BTW if you want to (obviously credit will be given) help me out, with a lot of ideas... make something together, not that i'm totally pro in this... but somebody has to start somewhere... just PM me...

Comment

Working...
                              X