Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mastering UT3 Videos - Full Guides to Greed, Betrayal, Titans + UT3 Gameplay Lessons!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mastering UT3 Videos - Full Guides to Greed, Betrayal, Titans + UT3 Gameplay Lessons!

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce a special video lesson series that I hope will bolster the success of the Titan expansion and Unreal Tournament 3. In addition to guides to all the modes I will be teaching basic and advanced movement & strategy to help players improve their game.

Furthermore in many of them I will talk about the mapping possibilities you may not have even thought of, for example in the Greed guide I mention some ways you can make things more interesting!

Check out the main thread here for all updated links to the videos:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663504

Not bad at all

Comment

I watched this last night! Very helpful!

Comment

Fantastic work Bersy, sticking this!

Comment

Excellent - this helped a lot - thanks

So this is a little like UT2004's adrenaline except the skulls can be converted to something valuable - nice - I liked adrenaline under UT2004.

Comment

Nice Voice

Comment

Nice movie and good explaining, allready waiting for your Titan-mastering movie

Comment

Well done! I hope you keep up with this series as I think many players could find them really worthwhile.

You should submit this to BeyondUnreal and perhaps they'll mention your project on their front page.

Comment

Working...
                X