No announcement yet.

UT3 Character - Hyora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, I have updated the concepts with some changes. Mostly, now showing more skin, and less bulky armor.

Heres how it looks:

Comment

Hey Lee,

Firstly, I noticed the added highlight detail to her face. Nice. Also noticed you switched the 09 for an 02 - out of curiosity, why? (I find the 02 more aesthetically pleasing).

The hands/gloves are coming in nicely.

I like that you toned down the weight of the boots, but now that the arm bracers have been reduced to a more form-fitting size, the boots seem especially bulky. I like the design - I think it's just the size that's an issue. I believe simply scaling it down to something more form-fitting would work well.

I like really the complex circle designs on the shoulders, hips, etc. Would it be possible to add a couple of those to the newly-bare outer parts of the arm bracers? And maybe throw back in those neat little vent/filter things you previously had on the arm bracers?

My last critique would be about the swimsuit-area on her, erm, posterior. I wish I could explain what exactly I dislike about it, but I'm unsure myself. Maybe because it seems somewhat barren of detail, relative to the exquisitely detailed region around her bellybutton? Maybe it's simply because from that angle, and without any shading, it gives a flat appearance? Adding that barren back spot definitely helped things.

Maybe those horizontal lines have something to do with it - those two horizontal lines that start just under the "hole" in the armor on her back. What if you were to make them V-shaped? They start slightly higher and dip down lower, going at a less steep angle than the the V-shape of the swimsuit itself. Not sure if I explained that coherently, but it's just a suggestion.

Anyhow, enough rambling. This is coming out great. I've seen your website, Lee, and I know your work is amazing.

Comment

I love it. I'm assuming you're going to add some muscle detail on the backs of the legs and such to make them detailed enough.

I would actually suggest making her *** have more of a bikini look to it than the current thong look. Still make it skin-tight because it looks great.

Comment

i think you should remove those goggles on her head

Comment

Originally posted by robo_spy View Post
            i think you should remove those goggles on her head
            I'd say make it an option for a helmet in the character customization.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrn View Post
              I'd say that's a good compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrn View Post
                Or better yet, if possible of course, make it as an option for goggle: Or in the head, or in the eyes, or out. How' bout it?

I also noticed that her gloves don't seem to be metal-made... How about making them fingerless?

Anyways, she is simply AWESOME. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
                  I also noticed that her gloves don't seem to be metal-made... How about making them fingerless?
                  Now that's a good idea. The more skin, the better.

I also suggest not making the boots ****ing enormous like every Epic model is made. Make them a bit smaller, and don't go crazy with the high-heeled boots either, they just look horrible.

[edit] Another suggestion from me would be to make the arms slightly larger/more muscular. The stock models seem to lack any sort of muscle tone at all. I'm not saying go all crazy woman body builder arms, just something that looks like she's lifted a weight in the last eight years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
                    Hey Lee,

Firstly, I noticed the added highlight detail to her face. Nice. Also noticed you switched the 09 for an 02 - out of curiosity, why? (I find the 02 more aesthetically pleasing).
                    What about 69 instead of 02 or 09

Comment

This is very pleasing to the eyes thus far. I like the changes made. I still say add a little more *** factor for the backside.

Comment

"I would actually suggest making her *** have more of a bikini look to it than the current thong look. Still make it skin-tight because it looks great."

Comment

She's fine the way she is, no need for more ***/boob to feed the desperate. I really like the improvement you made from the concept, the one thing that really bothers me, is the 2 pistons on her back.

My suggestion would be making them with a larger diameter and shorter, and push out that line in between the pistons.

Personally I don't like the exposed idea. But you did a good job at it. The bulky character concept is always nice if not abused, it's a god **** tournament after all, there's projectiles flying around. Really, if people want more skin after the update you posted, then they should probably stick to nude/bikini models. That's my 2 cents.

Take Lauren and Ariel, perfect example of good balance. Only Ariel's torso is stomach-exposed. Obviously it's fiction.

Comment

It's not the point of showing more skin... it's the ungodly amount of bulky garbage thrown onto every character and these hugh *** heeled "boots" on the female characters.

I still support the more sexy look than a chick entombed in massive armor.

Also, as I suggested earlier, a little muscle tone on the character's arms would do nicely so not every character forces you to add the shoulder pads due to the toothpick arms under them.

Comment

Looking great as always Lee. I would add the bulky armour back in some, this is a battle field your throwing this chick into. Perhaps an armour that better suits the female curves would hep here.(similar to Dynah)

Comment

wow
                                this concept looks amazing!!
                                another great concept by L_Lee
                                this might even become the beste female character for ut3 :O :O :O

Comment

Working...
                                X