No announcement yet.

UT3 Character - Hyora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i can suggest.....from the "back view" some parts need to be ...hm...."inflate"...if u see whot i mean

really nice work

Comment

I'm loving the concept, now go and release Rankin

Comment

imo the lower part of the legs (the boot shaft) looks a bit thick or are you trying to show the sides of the boots by "rotating" the sides out a bit?
        the rest looks awsome, especially those tube thingies (scuba gear?) in the back. reminds me of Xan :P

Comment

Nice one, although I'd make her arms a bit thicker (around the biceps). Otherwise you've got a great concept nailed down there.

Let's hope the quality at least matches Rankin's. But no pressure on you buddy. Good luck!

Comment

Deffinitely will use this skin when released !

Comment

I really digg the logo you put on her leg, the only thing that bugs me is the ***-part and pistons over her shoulders, looks a bit weird right now.

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
              Now wait a second, i agree! Toss off the silly and over done UT armor, put her in a nice sexy dress!
              Uh. No thanks. Stick to resident evil or something?

Comment

the suit should be black with red :3 ohh yea lol

Comment

Can you draw picture with her armor removed?

Comment

Yo, is Rankin gonna be in the new Hydra faction? And about Hyora, nice, but like all UT3 babes, she has too much armor.

Comment

Really nice, but I have to say her *** shape is a bit flat, should be more angled. I also think the boot area is a tad too bulky.

Comment

such talent wasted on a boring wannabe of the main game's assets. try something that has detail via strong contrast in armor parts and sharpness via rounded structures. less emphasis on over-detailing, more on simple silhouette strength.

Comment

cool man, looks good.

Comment

Wow, very nice crits going on here.. Thanks all for such great feedbacks. Yes, I agree with alot of you guys saying that the boot part is too bulky and thick. I will work out a better, sleek design for the boots now. I will also put more volume and shape to her butt.

HugoMarques- No, Rankin will be in the Iron Guard faction. Yeah I think I will lose some cliche detailed armor bits and go with a better design.

Geona- Thanks. Nice point there. Ill see what I come up with.

Ok guys, updates on the design will come soon.

Comment

My only word of advice would be to show a little more skin. The concepts look great though. I like what you've done with the buns.

Comment

L_Lee - About Rankin, I just asked because the drawings were very alike, and even the armor parts on both were very alike, but I was expecting that answer.
                                About Hyora, when I talked about loosing some armor, I was referring to having her with a detailed armor, but some areas of her body without any armor, close to... Ophelia, maybe. Like what Mrn said
                                And about that new team Hydra, I just have this feel that it isn't too cool, and the fact that name came up because it was close to Hyora... You know... What I was thinking was: I love stories and the whole Unreal universe thrills me... What about imagining a little story for what made the team come to the tournament and rename the team based on it? Just an idea, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X