Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 Character - Hyora

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    looking better and better nice work lee mate

    Comment


      Man, I can't wait t oget my hands on this! any updates, lee?

      Comment


        It's amazing every time he updates it, isn't it.

        Comment


          I can't wait till the textures are on her. Seriously, she looks great in black and white, she's gonna look amazing in color Lee.

          Comment


            Any updates yet?

            Comment


              Lee? Leeeee?

              Comment


                Hey, you can't rush perfection guys :P

                Comment


                  yes, but its been about 3 weeks since he's posted an update, it's like he is starting to forget us...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by robo_spy View Post
                    yes, but its been about 3 weeks since he's posted an update, it's like he is starting to forget us...
                    lol It's like a druggy going through withdrawal, except the drugs are updates.

                    Comment


                      Dont worry guys, Im still here. Sorry for the delay. Ive actually been quite busy with other things. I will show some updates soon. Thanks for all the support and the nice words.

                      The goggles will be a custom gear. And I do plan on making other customizable parts later on.

                      Comment


                        Thanks

                        Thanks for showing your presence.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
                          Dont worry guys, Im still here. Sorry for the delay. Ive actually been quite busy with other things. I will show some updates soon. Thanks for all the support and the nice words.
                          The goggles will be a custom gear. And I do plan on making other customizable parts later on.
                          haha, it seems someone here has got a life :P
                          people, dont forget it a personal project by him, not something he gets paid for [yet :P] so he will only work on it when he has got the time... and that isnt always very easy , especially when you have a life :P

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                            haha, it seems someone here has got a life :P
                            people, dont forget it a personal project by him, not something he gets paid for [yet :P] so he will only work on it when he has got the time... and that isnt always very easy , especially when you have a life :P
                            lol, You're lucky Lee. Coreper pointed out you have one thing I wish I had...a life XD

                            Comment


                              Ok guys, I finally got back on track with this. Heres the lowpoly model with normalmaps. I will be texturing now. Thanks for your patience and support guys.








                              Comment


                                Looking great so far.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X