Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking better and better nice work lee mate

Comment

Man, I can't wait t oget my hands on this! any updates, lee?

Comment

It's amazing every time he updates it, isn't it.

Comment

I can't wait till the textures are on her. Seriously, she looks great in black and white, she's gonna look amazing in color Lee.

Comment

Any updates yet?

Comment

Lee? Leeeee?

Comment

Hey, you can't rush perfection guys :P

Comment

yes, but its been about 3 weeks since he's posted an update, it's like he is starting to forget us...

Comment

Originally posted by robo_spy View Post
                    yes, but its been about 3 weeks since he's posted an update, it's like he is starting to forget us...
                    lol It's like a druggy going through withdrawal, except the drugs are updates.

Comment

Dont worry guys, Im still here. Sorry for the delay. Ive actually been quite busy with other things. I will show some updates soon. Thanks for all the support and the nice words.

The goggles will be a custom gear. And I do plan on making other customizable parts later on.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for showing your presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary_Lee View Post
                          Dont worry guys, Im still here. Sorry for the delay. Ive actually been quite busy with other things. I will show some updates soon. Thanks for all the support and the nice words.
                          The goggles will be a custom gear. And I do plan on making other customizable parts later on.
                          haha, it seems someone here has got a life :P
                          people, dont forget it a personal project by him, not something he gets paid for [yet :P] so he will only work on it when he has got the time... and that isnt always very easy , especially when you have a life :P

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                            haha, it seems someone here has got a life :P
                            people, dont forget it a personal project by him, not something he gets paid for [yet :P] so he will only work on it when he has got the time... and that isnt always very easy , especially when you have a life :P
                            lol, You're lucky Lee. Coreper pointed out you have one thing I wish I had...a life XD

Comment

Ok guys, I finally got back on track with this. Heres the lowpoly model with normalmaps. I will be texturing now. Thanks for your patience and support guys.

Comment

Looking great so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X