UT3 Character - Hyora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
    Pray that I stop using exclamation points!
    That makes no sense.

Comment

This is awesome work

Comment

Oh ya...I'm so anticipating the textured versions.

Comment

The exposed area should have ballastic fabric applied there to protect her. I do like the design though. I do wish you'd mirror the shoulder pad though? Just an opinion.

Comment

Hey guys, just been pretty busy with some other things for a bit.. Thanks for the kind words in the meantime.

-robo_spy- Thanx man.

-L1A- Thx

-Coerper- Thanx

-Kel'tar- Thx dude

-cazil_mk- kool, thx man

-bn_avit- Thanks

-xViperAKx- Thanks, yeah I hope to be able to finish her soon too.

-Brits__Hit- Thanks man.

-Silv3rFox- Thanx

-DaemonicKnight-Thx

-Jade-Phoenix- Thanks. Yeah, for the shoulder pads Im gonna make it so that you can customize in the game to have it on both sides or just one side.

Got the boots done. Now, Im gonna be making bits of adjustments and polishing. Heres the updates:

Comment

Really nice, coming along better than I would have imagined.

Comment

Her legs are a bit long compared to the body, but otherwise it looks good

Also, she looks like 6'4"!

Comment

Originally posted by robo_spy View Post
                  Her legs are a bit long compared to the body, but otherwise it looks good

Also, she looks like 6'4"!
                  She's ~6-7 heads tall. Her heels make her appear taller. Comic book heroes tend to be ~8 heads tall, so ~6-7 is within a more realistic range.

Comment

Thanks for the feedbacks guys. I pretty much matched her proportions to the UT3 female bones. But I did have to lower her hips a little and made some adjustments to her hips. And yeah, her heels do make her appear taller.

Comment

This is gonna be my custom character, no questions asked

Comment

Looking great Lee!

Her boots could do with some more detail imo... just to match the rest of her armor..

Comment

Been a while since I was on the Epic Forums. Great to see you're still working on this, Lee!

Have you given any thought to what kind of color scheme you're going to give her? This might be just because of your original concept art, but I'm thinking purple. Either purple or a shiny black. Just throwing stuff out there.

Comment

... ... ...
                            wow dude! that looks amazing!!!!!!!!
                            great job!
                            however, i think the floating knee protector looks kinda awkward... maybe it would look better if its attached to her leg with straps? just an idea :P

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                              however, i think the floating knee protector looks kinda awkward... maybe it would look better if its attached to her leg with straps? just an idea :P
                              its attached to the leg at the bottom and i think it looks fine as is.

but anyway GREAT JOB LEE!!!!

Comment

Looking outstanding Legendary_Lee. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X