Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, is there a way to play with 63 bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, is there a way to play with 63 bots?

I asked that question a few months ago, and since then a new patch (1.2) came out, and new mods/mutators have been created. So I wanted to know what is the current status on the feasibility of playing off-line with/against/in maps with 63 bots for a total of 64 players? Is it at all possible/feasible? Was it made recently? And remember, I'm talking about off-line matches here, with bots.

Thanks.

addbot 63, make sure the map has over 64 play spawns...

Comment

Do you or anyone else know of any such maps supporting 64 players?

Comment

Originally posted by Zenoth View Post
        Do you or anyone else know of any such maps supporting 64 players?
        lol warfare maps...

Comment

Originally posted by Gikon View Post
          lol warfare maps...
          I tried and it doesn't work.

I open the console via both TAB and F10, I type Addbots 32 or Addbot 32 (without the "s") and none of that works. Not a single bot gets added above the already 31 bots present (adding 32 with those, including me, would equal to 64 total players). Let me know if I do anything wrong.

Thanks.

Comment

What you need to type in the console is...

'set gameinfo numbots 0'

'addbots 31'

If you have 31 bots already enabled, the game won't accept any more. So you need to make it think you have none, by typing set gameinfo numbots 0. You'll keep the bots you already have, you'll just beable to add 31 more.

Comment

Why the hell would you ever wanna play with bots? Is online to hard for you or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hushpuppy View Post
                Why the hell would you ever wanna play with bots? Is online to hard for you or something?
                Yes

10characters

Comment

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warfare

Comment

PutusNiveusTigris & ambershee, both of your information makes it work now, and it makes me very happy, I can practice off-line with some serious action. And I tried that Warfare Plus mod, not with 128 players though I think it's just too much, but I tried with 64 on Torlan and it was absolutely epic.

Thanks for your help guys.

Comment

I just did a 140 vs 140 Instagib Team Deathmatch...
                      Can't renember me being able to do something like that before, all that's different is that i have Map Mixer installed. Could of tried going for more, but the 2000 frag limit wasn't enough lol....

Comment

Working...
                      X