Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Small Arena Map Pack pre-relase thread

Name:Fast Small Arena Map Pack
    Version:Currently the map pack is in beta stages but still there is a lot of work left :-)
    Compatibility:The map pack will be compatibile both with PC and PS3 in final relase
    Description:Those maps are small, and speedy vctfs. To fully enjoy them you have to play with speed mutators.
    Comments:I'm currently showing you a bigger part of what is done I have plans for next-week relase but I don't think I will be so fast :-D Currently I can give you a little beta (almost half maps) that will be in final version.
    Screenshot:
    VCTF-MicroCarnage (reedition)

VCTF-Butcher'sManufactury

VCTF-JapaneseMeat

VCTF-FlyingHill

VCTF-SkyBridge

Credits: Epic Games for UT3,Hourances for tutorials,CvB120 for a map Idea, and me ;-)

Beta 2 Downolad (contains MicroCarnage, JapaneseMeat, ButcherManufactury, FlyingHill):
    PChttp://rapidshare.de/files/40008718/FSAMPB2.rar.html
    PS3(thx ORGAN for cook)http://rapidshare.de/files/40097965/FSAMP_PS3.rar.html

PLEASE COMMENT! I CAN STILL CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS ;-)

Ok... They all look cool. However. Instead of releasing them as a mappack i would work on them and release them all individually instead. That way you will end up with much better end products. Anyway. Good luck!

Comment

I know that they would be better alone but I've spotted that there are very cool maps that aren't played much. I think that relasing them in one pack can show my favourite type of maps And after time they won't be as forgotten as other maps are

Comment

hoi cool a map pack the why i have see you online i a will

Comment

Beta 1 of the pack relased. I hope you'll enjoy

Comment

wow nice maps but it is too small for me and in VCTF-Butcher'sManufactury the cars are in the way

Comment

One new screen of a in-work VCTF-SkyBridge.

I can say that I'm a bit sorry but I think I need a bit more time into my map pack ( I have some other maps that I haven't showed you yet, so stay tuned!)
              so be patient, please

Comment

looking forward to the end product. The screens look promising.

Comment

Well, I've updated some mapscreens in first post cause a lot of things has happend
                  One new additional screen of VCTF-Flying Hill:

And btw I need someone that will help me with the ps3 converting tool. I can't get it to work anyway!
                  Nero, I've fixed the thing that you couldn't get out without a vechicle in ButcherManufactory

Comment

Sry for duoublepost, I don't know why the forums post me two posts always.

Comment

Working...
                    X