Requesting Mod for UT3 (Xbox360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requesting Mod for UT3 (Xbox360)

Hello! The competitive community over at MLG are having issues with deciding the best competitive settings for duels. The problems that keep arising is that powerups (UDamage, invisibility, redeemer, etc.) need to be removed from play while keeping jump boots and shield belt on the map.

We want to request a mod that is similar to the weapon replacement mutator. It would look something like this.

-UDamage, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Shield Belt, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Jump Boots, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Invulnerability, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Invisibility, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Berserk, replacement: Please Select Replacement
    -Redeemer, replacement: Please Select Replacement

Thanks!

P.S. There is discussion going on right now about 1v1 competitive settings. http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181100

thats is a great idea because i can only play super fast games so i will enjoy the mlg that way if it is possible

Comment

Xbox 360 wont support mods....you know that right?

Comment

Yeah, the 360 version has no mod support.

Secondly, in tournament play, it's more common to just remove the unwanted items entirely.

Comment

Epic said the most important mods will make it to xbox live, somehow... I NEED BOMBING RUN!

Comment

Epic said they'd like to. There is NO confirmation of any mod content making it to XBL.

Comment

You'll probably be able download 'select' mods on XBL for a fee or added subscription. I feel that 360 owners are at a loss since mods make up a huge percentage of the UT3 universe.

Comment

Working...
              X