Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Snowreal Support. Got problems running Snowreal? Ask here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowreal Support. Got problems running Snowreal? Ask here!

Got problems installing or running Snowreal?
    This is the place to ask for help! We will give our best to help you.

-Squizmek

i like this mod a lot

snowball run map makes my computer lags and sometimes crash but white slope runs perfectly on my comp

btw ppl who try to run the mod with version 1.0 will get the game crash u need to update ur game (that happened to me)

i think that all the mod needs now is more maps with crazy jumps and boost (speed u up)

Comment

Originally posted by Symbiosis View Post
      i think that all the mod needs now is more maps with crazy jumps and boost (speed u up)
      Don't worry, i've done the unthinkable and have started a map for SR, this time i have the time.

Comment

hehe... "the unthinkable"

Comment

the bug problem for snow real so far seems to be the maps dont restrict you.
          Even in real life they try to restrict you from going off the corse / track. Think of SSX. Lots of blocking volumes and reduce distance with light colored distance fog. And not only will it run great but it will feel like its supposed to. Things need to be more confined

Comment

@karmatized: Going off the course is not a bug, it's a FEATURE. It's called open world. There's some stuff to be discovered in the maps, have fun exporing

Comment

When I open the snowreal maps in the Unreal editor the editor crashes. I can't figure out why.

Comment

thunder: do you have this in your uteditor.ini?:
                [ModPackages]
                ModPackages=Snowreal

Comment

need ip address for snowreal and since im new at instaling non-auto run maps i need help

Comment

Originally posted by Squizmek1 View Post
                    @karmatized: Going off the course is not a bug, it's a FEATURE. It's called open world. There's some stuff to be discovered in the maps, have fun exporing
                    If we had restrictions we wouldn't have discovered the raep hole!

Comment

When I install Snowreal, I get double listings in the mutators menus and the map selection menus. Any Ideas?

Comment

tried to play map but after it loads it crashes

Comment

i need step by step instalation from downloading to what files to put it in

Comment

http://www.mbanimation.com/snowreal/readme.txt

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
                            i need step by step instalation from downloading to what files to put it in

Comment

that would be nice if:
                              • this mod could be run in a team-based gametype server (need teamplayerstart)
                              • there was a "hoverboard" item that you could take on the ground (so would be able to use it with any kind of map/gametypes

Comment

Working...
                              X