Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

MGS4 Old Snake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS4 Old Snake

Hey guys,as i said here's my wip snake model so far.
    This is just the base mesh wich i will detail in zbrush then rebuild the topology.
    Anyway there's alot to do so i'm taking this slowly.I'm aiming to get as close as possible to the PS3 MGS4 game so lets see how it goes

THIS MODEL IS WORK IN PROGRESS.....

(Cigarette is in the Facemask category,there are 2 parts for the torso and thighs with and without jacket)
    PS3 Version Beta 0.4
    http://rapidshare.com/files/110903136/USERDATA.JAM.html

PC Version Beta 0.4
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11090555...Snake.rar.html

*** (19 april 2008) ***
    Updated texture and bandana.Added full jacket.

Looks good so far :P

Comment

Yeah for real. Thats only a start but looking great. I love MGS and this made my day

Comment

well a start is a start,it was only half day of work. :P
        cant wait to get my hands on my tablet at work so i can start putting some details in...

Comment

lol im nt gna be one of them people saying i hope u do this or that, instead ill say good work so far, hope you work hard you will be remembered you already are for your contributions in the FF selection of characters Cough GIVE ZACK LONGER HAIR cough
          seriously, you seem to be really skilled at modelling!

Comment

thanks,there was a problem with cloud wich will not repeat itself here.I didnt make him for unreal,actualy its much different but i had to fix his proportions and uvmaps to fit those of the epic sample's.
            my real model looks like this
            http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs23/f/20...E_by_genci.jpg

Comment

Dude you are awesome! I hope you go through with. Please take your time and give us updates on your progress.

Comment

He needs a bigger package.

lmao I'm just kidding. That looks like an awesome start and judging by your past models I know this is going to be sweet

Comment

last update for today...need sleeeeep
                  Grinchy your crit was actually true eheheh so i tweaked it a bit

Comment

You are a god.I have a feeling this will end up looking pretty close to the actual model.

Comment

damn ryt it will

Comment

nice ill def. pick this up if it gets cooked for the ps3

Comment

YOU'RE GONNA CRASH THE INTERNET, MAN!
                          This is gonna be huge.

Just hope you don't mess up the eyes like I've seem some character mods do.

Originally posted by reese959599
                          nice ill def. pick this up if it gets cooked for the ps3
                          It'd be a crime not to cook this for PS3. I'm pretty sure he knows that already, though.

Comment

Of course i'll cook this,there's no reason not to...
                            Anyway an update,still lots to do though

Comment

big update,and big image let me know if you guys like him so far

Comment

Working...
                              X