Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

www.unrealshack.com launches! Upload your mods and more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.unrealshack.com launches! Upload your mods and more!

Unreal shack Launches!

Whether you're a Playstation 3 user or PC you're sure to find the newest, most expansive range of mods available for Unreal Tournament 3! That's not all this is very much a community site, Created by fans of Unreal Tournament; for fans of Unreal Tournament!

Upload all your mods,

At Unrealshack, after logging in, you can upload your mods simply and effortlessly. This is unlike other file hosting sites that offer, we allow the modder to upload images and also give a detailed summary for their mods.

This we feel is hugely beneficial to the modders as it allows users to see the creators insight behind the mod, but also saves a huge ammount of time as you know what mod you are downloading!

Showcase works in progress

At Unrealshack we offer the modders their own space or page (think myspace for unreal tournament!) this will allow you to add info about your mods, create a blog detailing the progress of the mods you are creating, but also build a dedicated 'friends' list allowing you instant access to the modders you admire.

On the page it will also allow visitors to see your most recent mods that you have added to your site, and from that instantly download them, direct from your page.

One huge Community

With the community ever growing, and Pc and PS3 having the ability to download mods, we feel there is a need to offer 1 cohesive site that offers resources to both. With a dedicated forum, portfolio pages, and filter option we allow you to visit the site you want, a personal site tailored around you the user.

Building on prior success with Lionheads' The Movies, we intend to offer the same dedication to the Unreal community.

I cant wait to see the mods that users upload to the site!

Visit us

Above all else we just want you to have fun with the site, It's as much about the community as it is about the Mods and without you the site wouldn't exist

Be sure to upload your mod content, create a portfolio page showcasing your work, as we can't wait to see what arrives! Enjoy!

www.unrealshack.com

For some reason its taking forever to load. But this site looks and feels very nice. Bookmarking now!

Comment

Thanks... strange its taking some time to load. The only thing i can think of is that there is some still some back ground tinkering going on (adding extra graphics for buttons, extra admin options etc).

Glad you like the look of the site Trip (the coding genius of skinshack) has worked tirelessly making my wild ramblings into a logical design.

Thanks again

guesty81

Comment

Tell your designer that I like the way he coded his marquee with the mods uploaded. Thats an excellent touch to a site on which the goal is to deliver mods to any community. Im sure with time, your site will grow popular.

UT3mod.com has not been updating their maps and mods here reciently and ive been looking for one thats been more dedicated.

Once again, thanks for this awesome site. I look forward to it!

Comment

2KB/s? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Metalmurphy View Post
            2KB/s? Seriously?
            Well his site JUST launched, so give it time to build up some speed. Im sure this site will kick off great.

Comment

sorry bout the slower speeds right now. i will spare you the stupid tech rant. speed should improve soon. there might be some random slowdowns in the days to follow too as we make some on the fly changes.

the long haul. there is a new bandwidth provider we will be switching too which will make my life a lot easier. that provider was supose to be in place summer '07 - so they are a bit delyed

Comment

Originally posted by Nagis View Post
                Well his site JUST launched, so give it time to build up some speed. Im sure this site will kick off great.
                Well that's the thing, it just started, not much traffic, so speed should be optimal, it's only gonna get worst unless he changes hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalmurphy View Post
                  Well that's the thing, it just started, not much traffic, so speed should be optimal, it's only gonna get worst unless he changes hosts.
                  The site speed will not get worse at all, and is really a minor hitch, a teething prob with launching the new site.

Our last site (which is still running) has had over 500,000 downloads, 400+ mods not to mention streaming close to 200 movies so our pedigree is in someways very much proven.

The speed of course will improve and we'll wonder in a while what the biggy was lol

The main thing was to get the architecture in place and the functionality of the site running well, now that is in place expect the speed to crank up.

Thanks for the support

guesty81

Comment

I sent you a pm regarding some downloads at your site.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      I sent you a pm regarding some downloads at your site.
                      To me? I haven't got anything as of yet but feel free to Pm me again here , speaking of user related mods, we uploaded some mods prior to release so that people could have some content, we also asked some modders to upload the content that they had

We observed the distribution rules given on the mods closely, but should there be any reason which a modder does not want the mod on the site feel free to contact us so that the matter can be resolved.

Thanks again for the support the traffic has been steady since launch which is great news.

Modders be sure to register and upload your stuff, i cant get over how much this site is your and you have extensive customise options over your personal portfolio page

guesty81

Comment

I sent you the PM here at this site. I was just saying it is about some downloads at your site.

Comment

Cool no prob at all must have got lost in the space time continume, as i got it just after posting thanks for the Pm ive replied.

The site has already got a new mod added by a user apoisonedgift - Painkiller which is great news, and really is what the site was intended for

Enjoy

guesty81

Comment

Originally posted by guesty81 View Post
                            Modders be sure to register and upload your stuff, i cant get over how much this site is your and you have extensive customise options over your personal portfolio page

guesty81
                            remember, you don't have to be a modder to register. keeping with skinshack tradition there will be non modding features avail to members. just little fun stuff - ya know.

aside from customizing your portfolio we kind of count on the input of others to build out the site.

and thanks for the support everyone. i hate release day and this one hasn't been too bad

Comment

i'll be uploading my arctic shipment map later on

-EJon

Comment

Working...
                              X