Are there any TC mods already done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any TC mods already done

Just like the tittle says.. Are there any TC mods already done and ready for playing / beta testing ?

If someone want a beta tester for Playstation 3, Pm me or leave a message in this thread

This is a joke right? TCs take years of agonising, constant work - the game has been out a little more than three months.

TCs will not come to the Ps3, because of platform limitations.

Comment

That being said, most big mods don't even make it to release, even after years of work.

Comment

atm UT3 doesn't support proper TC's so you'll have to wait a bit longer

Comment

How doesn't it support proper TCs?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
            How doesn't it support proper TCs?
            DOn'T know...
            I guess if the coder is great enough everything can works.

Comment

This is a joke right? TCs take years of agonising, constant work - the game has been out a little more than three months.

TCs will not come to the Ps3, because of platform limitations.
              Actually TC's work but you just can't change the menu...

Comment

Oke thank you guys. i know what to do...

I'm going to buy a refrigerator and freeze myself.. and over 2 years i let myself unfreeze so i can play the TC mods XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                  Actually TC's work but you just can't change the menu...
                  You can change the menus - and on the Ps3 too (it's just mutators UIScenes can't be used with). You can't however add sound to the PS3, and a TC without sound is pretty worthless.

Comment

You can change the menus - and on the Ps3 too (it's just mutators UIScenes can't be used with). You can't however add sound to the PS3, and a TC without sound is pretty worthless.
                    Epic has anounced an update that will add sounds into ut3ps3...i think

Comment

Originally posted by BananaXtreme View Post
                      I haven't heard it, and I normally hear these things first

Comment

I haven't heard it, and I normally hear these things first
                        lol i bet you do, so never mind

Comment

Originally posted by BananaXtreme View Post
                          The PS3's custom sound limitation is due to their custom "Atrac3" sound codec. It is up to Sony if they will ever give Epic the rights to make a program that can do the conversion and release it to the public. I know you can convert music files with Sony Sonicstage to the Atrac3 format, but the editor doesn't support it so there is no way to import it. Don't worry though, before any TCs are released it will be supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Zubren View Post
                            Don't worry though, before any TCs are released it will be supported.
                            You don't know that at all. It's more likely Sony may choose never to support it.

Comment

Working...
                            X