Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BattleRPG in German PC game magazine Gamestar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BattleRPG in German PC game magazine Gamestar!

BadBoneCrusher told me German PC game magazine Gamestar has an article on BattleRPG in the 03/2008 issue (page 116).

Wow !

Congratulations !

Comment

Lucky you.

Comment

can someone translate the article? and congrates Battlemode! (see folks hard work does pay off )

Comment

Aye o.O.... not bad ^^. But what does it actually say o.O.....

Comment

Here's a translation, although it's not the best ^^
            "The small mod BattleRPG extends UT3 by character levels, special abilities and magic weapons. For each enemy killed, you gain one point of experience and some mana. For 100 mana, the game gives you full health and all weapons. With the EP your level increases and you can extend ten different special abilities. For examlpe, you can learn vampirism. Hitting an enemy then, you will gain some of the damage you dealt as hitpoints. Motivating: your level and progress are permanently saved on the server. However, you lose your mana when leaving the game.

Vampires and emos
            When getting magic weapons, you have to be careful: not all magic weapons are helpful. One of the rocket launcher you can find, for example, deals less damage. The graphics of UT3 don't change" ... (the rest is how you can get the mod)

and if i could read the box in the bottom right i would also tell you what it says there ...
            And as you might've noticed the journalist from GameStar don't get everything correctly ^^

Comment

Cool congrats! Well done.

Comment

Working...
              X