Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Heavy Weapons Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great, I really wish you had time to finish it. All of your work is of the highest quality.

Comment

Freakin cool

Comment

I'll bet the girls are wary of him on a date "he's all hands". Great work, thanks for the posts.

Comment

thomasmahler, maybe see if you can hand over the model to EvilEngine. cos hes very good at working with models and maybe he could fix it up into a working state if he has some spare time.

Comment

Dude that's pretty awesome, though i have to admit a bit grimier than i expected xD

Those hands look, really, really messed up on a real guy o.o

Comment

still this looks awesome, really wish you could still work on it. Perhaps at a later time, once things have been sorted out for you

Comment

Ah....Im gutted, I read the whole thread only to find it was never released

Such great work too.

Comment

You are so freaken amazing keep going i really whant to download it

Comment

curse, please.. read the posts. this project isnt gonna be finished ¬_¬

Comment

Nice model of Heavy, but I don't know when is the first version of
                      this model is going to be released. I'm also big on TF2.

BTW, nice work!

Comment

Working...
                      X