Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Heavy Weapons Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you going to release one by one?

I hope coming soon

Comment

Holy hell that looks amazing....i like how you gave him a realistic look to juxtapose the cartoon feel of the original tf2....good work, very good work. (my two fav games are coming together!)

Comment

This is a great looking upcoming model but I was just thinking about how amusing its going to look when this character jumps with those little legs. A Rocket Launcher or Flak Cannon is going to look great in those big meaty hands though. He looks like the Hulk in that way ... made to carry a big freakin gun. He actually reminds me of the Absorbing man from the comics. I'm looking forward to this. The game needs more quality models and skins (although UT3 does not look it is Skinner friendly ... there sure have not been any skins released to date).

Comment

His legs are way off proportion!

Comment

Awesome Work, maybe someone could also make the minigun for him too!!

Comment

I didn't post the last updates here, sorry bout that.

I consider him pretty much done - I took out the high contrast texture for the vest and created one that is quite a bit more subtle.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy getting a new job and updating my folio. I'll be back

Comment

So any approximations on how long it will take you to get him the game or do you have to pass it on to a UT3 animator at this point to get it all rigged and in the game? If so I have someone in mind who is expert at taking finished models and making them UT compatible.

Comment

Holy ****!

Comment

Sure, if you have someone in mind who has some experience, tell him to drop me a mail: thomas at thomasmahler.com

Comment

Man...... just wow how many years of 3D modeling have you done?

Comment

Nice... I haven't played TF2, but I want to.

Comment

Like I sent in the email, I can get this guy playable in high quality very easily.
                          Even give him custom stuff like unique materials and gibs.

Comment

yay now sound like coming soon

as playable in game
                            cant wait !

Comment

This is professional quality work. I really hope you plan to have a career in the industry. I think you have the skill.

Comment

oh my god, this is amazing. I'm a bit of a fan of the art style in TF2 so I really appreciate this model.

If you make the spy model I'll send you one million dollars

in fake bills

Comment

Working...
                                X