Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Heavy Weapons Guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY CRAP i cant even make a ****ing stick properly (believe me ive tried and experiemented for ages wishing i could create cool stuff) in any 3d apps that is really really nice!

Comment

Wow, is all I can say...The only other multiplayer fps I ever play is TF2...this is the coolest thing I have seen on these threads yet!

Comment

you should stop, otherwise you will become a lot of problems. that charackter is licensed for "team fortress" only.

Comment

You gotta port this to PS3 when your complete with it. It looks amaznig.

Comment

I kept going a bit, here's a small update, right click and save target as (Quicktime can be quite *****y in browsers):

http://www.thomasmahler.com/files/10c.mov

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine1709Str View Post
              you should stop, otherwise you will become a lot of problems. that charackter is licensed for "team fortress" only.
              First of all, its Valve. They dont care, they love there work being noticed. They are artists that love design. They also are okay with other people remaking Half-Life 1.

Second, this model is made from scratch. There is no ripping at all. So this will pass even if there was a copyright issue. Just don't rip the audio files.

Comment

Quick Testrender in Mayas Software Renderer. The Normal Map on the pants rendered out a little funky, but what the hell, they look okay in the Unreal Engine 3.0.

Comment

Very nice! Cant wait to see him running around in a map :P

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the comments and critique!

Hardware Rendering:

http://www.thomasmahler.com/files/11.mov

And the silhouette:

Comment

Omg... I would say GREAT!

Comment

Really nice!

Let's hope he can pass through the doorways of the more smaller maps.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

GREAT WORK you're an artist...can you create the Model of BROCK of UT99

Comment

Man I cant wait if you pull this off!

Comment

Woa, Nice!,... Unreal Tournament 3, Team Fortress 2 and Alien Vs Predator 2 are the only fps shooter that i play online...

plus there are remakes of goldeneye levels.. and i doubt that it will be a long time since someone release an alien model and a predator model (I think that the alien it's already done...) ... it's a happy time for FPS

a question... dou you plan to do the entire crew?

Comment

Working...
                                X