X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Mistwaver View Post
    This is great stuff. Is there any chances of you making video-based tutorials? I'm more of a hands on learner, so being shown something and then doing it is easier for me than just reading then trying to do it.
    Apophis3D has a series of video tutorials on assorted topics.

Also, I keep a list of known level editing tutorials that also include Waylon's.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is great stuff. Is there any chances of you making video-based tutorials? I'm more of a hands on learner, so being shown something and then doing it is easier for me than just reading then trying to do it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, i know its an old post - But these links arnt working. Are they dead? Im not getting a broken link message it internet explorer just wont display the site. Help? Maybe some more upto date tute site suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any idea why the links arn't working on my pc?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I cannot make Script
    -----------------------------------
    Help me:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=665142

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any custom weapons tuts out there?
    really in need of a custom wep tut and one in creating melee weapons such as swords and other type melee weapons....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know how do i export my MAYA model into the Unreal Editor . . ???
    I'm sure it's not mentioned in the Unreal toolkit videos OR i haven't bumped into it yet . . .
    Kindly help anyone....

Thanks
    NINAD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, I'm a n00b around here. I play UT since I but never had the courage to make maps. Now I had that courage and your tutorials really help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These tutorials really help! I'm looking into taking your classes in the future(hopefully). I'm a game design student and we're still doing ut2004... I'm not sure why. Thank you, for these tutorials will help me get a jump start on things that are current with today's technology as I'm an aspiring level designer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
    Hey Waylon, do you have a tutorial for WAR mapping, or at least a link to one?
    Ditto.

It's all well and good learning to make a Cube room to play in, but how does that relate to building a Warfare type Map.

Would love a tut that explained how to get the wide open areas, and the backdrops, and integrate the buildings, Caves, Rivers, etc on to the map...
    Then even I would take the time to fire up the editor and have a go at making a map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very helpful. thanks for the tutorial!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Waylon, do you have a tutorial for WAR mapping, or at least a link to one?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woahhhh thanks dude awsome guide. I have always wanted to learn unreal editorn to make my own maps and mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OOhh man... This is what i'm looking for... Thank you very much waylon, those tutorial are very helpful for me.. It's very easy to learn... you really give it step by step to make me understand... You're a good teacher.. hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many THX for your tutorials, it is veeeeeeeery helpful & very easy to understand, great job

I must ask you if your aware of a tutorial regarding how to implant low gravity volume with bot pathing ?

I ask that because even if I check how Epic manage to make some and trying to dupicate the same for my map, it doesn't work at all or the editor crash with no message !!!???

I ask for others help but until now without any success. So if your aware of this kind of tutorial, please let me know

THX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X