Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

no grid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no grid

For some reason the grid in the viewports in my UT3 editor is not currently displayed, and I can't figure out how to turn it on. Any suggestions?

in the viewport toolbar there's a drop down arrow next to the icon with the 4 squares...click on it and make sure grid is checked

if that doesn't work then try view>viewport configuration>2x2 split or whatever you use

Comment

I tried both. Neither worked. Any other ideas on what could be causing my grid not to show up?

Comment

I've been fiddling all day and I still can't find a way to turn the grid on. Any expert advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I have no grid either, unfortunately. I think it is because I have a SM2 card that isn't supported, as UnrealEd notifies me every time I start it.

Comment

Originally posted by L1quidSword View Post
            For some reason the grid in the viewports in my UT3 editor is not currently displayed, and I can't figure out how to turn it on. Any suggestions?
            Do you have an ATI card ???

Comment

I do have an ATI card. x850 pro

Comment

I have the same problem with my ATI x700, I think it is the SM2 not being supported.

Comment

Thought so its an ATI issue. I getting 8600/8800 card next week, upgrade cos I dont think epic will sort this.

PS:
                  does any one have an ATI Radeon X1900 XT that does not have this issue ???

Comment

Working...
                  X