Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Chaos for UT3 - Logo/Splashscreen/tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos for UT3 - Logo/Splashscreen/tattoo

Created by MacTom27.

[screenshot]http://chaotic.beyondunreal.com/pow/picoftheweek_111807.jpg[/screenshot]

(new web site coming soon! - http://chaotic.beyondunreal.com)

Thanks for looking!

nice, looks good

Comment

Excellent, I'm really looking forwards to Chaos UT3!!!

Just bring back the old UT99 style Crossbow!!!

Comment

Can't wait to see Chaos for UT3, though better models would be nice (i would also somehow make it so i didn't have to see those girl player models (they looked more like dolls then anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
          (i would also somehow make it so i didn't have to see those girl player models (they looked more like dolls then anything else.
          Well.. for the rest of us Heterosexuals... i can't wait to see the new scantily-clad women of ChaosUT3

Comment

i remember fondly playing your mod in the orig UT for hours

back when there were only weapons ;P

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe View Post
              Well.. for the rest of us Heterosexuals... i can't wait to see the new scantily-clad women of ChaosUT3
              I don't think "scantily-clad" was the problem, more "fugly". There's low-poly and then there's triangle arms. What are we playing these days? First gen PS Tomb Raider?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Rose View Post
                I don't think "scantily-clad" was the problem, more "fugly". There's low-poly and then there's triangle arms. What are we playing these days? First gen PS Tomb Raider?
                Love me some triangle a$$

Comment

Working...
                X