Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Suggestion: Jazz Jackrabbit player model

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Jazz Jackrabbit player model

Now that we finally have a mod section, I'd like to move this request where it belongs.
    I don't want to repeat myself, though, so here's the link to the original thread in the UT2k4 mod ideas/suggestions forum:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...5#post24985955

Btw, I'd appreciate if a mod would move that thread over here and delete this one subsequently to get rid of the redundancy.

Greetings,
    Doc Shock

rofl that rabbit looks like he just swallowed 2kilos of crack. it also has bright skins. epic plz fix.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitgeber View Post
      rofl that rabbit looks like he just swallowed 2kilos of crack.
      Don't hurt CliffyB's feelings...

Comment

Yes! Imagine that in UE3's quality, I mean that would kick the living s**t out of anything in the world ('cept boobies)!

I would think that Epic will put it in as an easter egg somewhere though
        Would be nice, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Oakwarrior View Post
          Yes! Imagine that in UE3's quality, I mean that would kick the living s**t out of anything in the world ('cept boobies)!

I would think that Epic will put it in as an easter egg somewhere though
          Would be nice, no?
          i hope not. imagine your just hopping along playing ut3 single player and u open a door to find yourself face to face with a green crack head bunny. i will crap myself right there.

Comment

crack head???? more like pot head, he looks stoned as hell LMACO.. I mean he's smoked so much his fur is green.

Comment

if any rabbit is on crack or pot, it be the red one!

Comment

LMACO, Spazz the smackrabbit

Comment

i love this idea. imagine MP server and u just hopp along in ur own player model and then u fight againsta that crack head bunny! so frickin fun!!! till u pwn him with flak OC

Comment

plz someone make this character. i am waiting, and if i would know how, i would have made this. a also have a suggestion, name him: Jazz Crackrabbit!! it sounds much better. i played this game a lot at home. mostly jazz jackrabbit 2

Comment

Working...
                    X