Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Mutator that adds custom weapon to existing UT3 maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
    I also forgot to mention that there is a problem with the XMutatorAmmoAdd Loader button function in the editor. It comes up with an error failed to load or retrieve materials when I use that button to call the stored ammo location in the same map. Don't know if you already know this.
    It happened on my side. But I don't think it is related to this mutator. The basic mutator references the Pickups packages which then gets loaded. Probably related to that.

Should I uninstall /remove the previous ammo mutator example you did?
    Remove/overwrite yes.

Not sure what you mean by renaming classes?
    The intention of this thread was to implement a mutator to add ammo, right? Instead of copying the files, also rename these. "XAmmoAddLocationInfo.uc" to something like "MyMutatorAmmoLocationInfo.exe" etc. Search and replace the classes in the source code.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post

The intention of this thread was to implement a mutator to add ammo, right? Instead of copying the files, also rename these. "XAmmoAddLocationInfo.uc" to something like "MyMutatorAmmoLocationInfo.exe" etc. Search and replace the classes in the source code.
      Correct! And add a weapon as well. Okay I think I get what you mean. I wasn't going to change or rename anything anyway. Can I give it to my friends as is for them to use when playing?

Comment

Working...
      X