Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTDeathMatch (Bots) & UTTeamGame (Timer) Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTDeathMatch (Bots) & UTTeamGame (Timer) Help.

I have no idea how do I put this but hopefully someone will be able to help me.

Qns 1, UTDeathMatch:

When I followed some tutorials on the internet, most of them extends from UTDeathMatch, I was actually ok with it. However, after then I realize the bots are killing each other instead of just aiming for me. Is there anyway to stop the bots from killing each other? Or do I have to include AI codes to actually stop the bots from killing each other.

So after which I decide to try changing to UTTeamGame instead and hence here is my qns 2:

A. How do I remove the timer as shown in the image, (I've tried looking at the codes itself but I couldn't tell which are the codes that corresponds to the timer...I've also tried goggling it but to no avail...)

B. & also can I use that timer to my own advantage in other ways instead, such as creating a visual time bar for my skill to work?

And just side qns, extending from UTDeathMatch or UTTeamGame, which is better?

Does it make sense? & Thanks in advance.

Ok,I just realize I've posted in the UT3 thread instead of UDK so please ignore this as I have no idea how to delete a this thread.

Head here to help me please instead.

Comment

Working...
    X