Weapon touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weapon touch

Hi, is it possible to get the Touch event on weapon. I tried to add the cylinder collision on weapon
    Code:
    	Begin Object Class=CylinderComponent Name=CollisionCylinder ObjName=CollisionCylinder Archetype=CylinderComponent'Engine.Default__CylinderComponent'
    	  CollisionHeight=44.000000
    	  CollisionRadius=44.000000
    	  CollideActors=True
    	  BlockActors=True
    	  Name="CollisionCylinder"
    	  ObjectArchetype=CylinderComponent'Engine.Default__CylinderComponent'
    	End Object
    	Components(1)=CollisionCylinder
    	Physics=PHYS_Projectile
    	bHidden=false
    	bCollideActors=True
    	bCollideWorld=True
    	bNoEncroachCheck=True
    	CollisionComponent=CollisionCylinder
    	CollisionType=COLLIDE_TouchAll
    It give me the Touch event but with the player it is attached and not with other actor.

Also it is possible to get the location and rotation of the socket MuzzleFlashSocket. I tried to use this function but didnt give the proper location (it give same location and rotation every frame )SkeletalMeshComponent(Mesh).GetSocketWorldLocation AndRotation('MuzzleFlashSocket', out_Loc, out_Rot); but calling on Instigator.Mesh.GetSocketWorldLocationAndRotation( 'WeaponPoint', out_Loc, out_Rot); give me the proper location and orientation.

Any help on this well be grateful.

Thanks
    Sunil....

Hi,
    Not a single reply on this. Anyway i found other alternative for this. i added one more socket to player hand with some offset and used that to create the direction vector ( its not perfect but work around )

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X