Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Double Jump any time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Jump any time?

It's one of those things I could never figure out.
    How can you enable double jump while falling? Normally you can only double jump when you at a certain height.

Nvm, just figure it out

DoubleJumpThreshold=160.0

Comment

I thought at first you were asking if you can initiate a jump after you walk off a ledge and begin falling. That is something I`ve been wondering. Does anyone know how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Gau View Post
        I thought at first you were asking if you can initiate a jump after you walk off a ledge and begin falling. That is something I`ve been wondering. Does anyone know how to do that?
        I also want to know that.

Comment

Still having trouble with this one. Been trying to add this to the function CheckJumpOrDuck in UTPlayerController:

if ( Pawn.Physics != PHYS_Falling && bpressedjump )
          {
          Pawn.DoJump( bUpdating );
          }

It compiles, but does not work. I think I may have a syntax error. Any suggestions?

Comment

Well, unless I'm a spacktard, when you are falling you WILL have physics setting of phys_falling.

So try switching the != to a ==?

Comment

I thought the expression was 'smacktard"

Thanks for the input. I'm a blundering noob for now.

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                I also want to know that.
                If anyone is still trying to figure this out, you can edit "event Landed" in UTPawn.uc change from bReadyToDoubleJump=false to bReadyToDoubleJump=true. This also works with multiple jumps

Comment

Working...
                X