Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Kismet- Abort Move action does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kismet- Abort Move action does not work

Ok, I cannot get my Ai, to stop moving, I use the abort move command but it does not work.

I wrote a short kismet script which spawns an ai not forced to deathmatch, then i have it so if the Ai sees an Enemy they will Move towards them, and shoot at them. This all works. I have it so that if the Ai's target dies for them to stop shooting. This also works.

AFter the move command I have a delay that after 4 seconds it will then go to stop firing automaticly and then abort move.

I have also added to print comments to the screen. Well it goes through and hits the Abort move, but the Ai keeps going. I added freeze Ai, this works, but as soon as I unfreeze them they keep running to that point.

How do i get the ai to just stop moving.

I have also set the See Enemy function so that it will only trigger once, so there is no retriggering of the event.

I have attached a pic of my script.

I removed the Freeze function, this is irrelevant to the issue though.

Edit:
    Ok I was fooling with it and just added another abort move function, connected to the first abort move's out connnecter and made the target, the Enemy object.
    Well I ran it, the Move action aborted, and the log appeared on the screen.
    So i removed the links from the second abort move, It doesnt work.
    I reattached the links to the second abort move (so its the enemy object) and nope it fails now. So whats the deal with this?

Update more

Heres my new script, it just continiously spawns Ai untill one actually aborts their move

The strange thing is at some times it works.
    I dont know what the issue is though.

Theres the log and new script below

Code:
    Cmd: SETSOUNDMODE 0
    ScriptLog: START MATCH
    ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 0
    Log: Kismet: SpawnedBot
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:ExecuteWhatToDoNext:01D0) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:AssignSquadResponsibility:0035) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.BeginState:0076) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.BeginState:008B) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.BeginState:0093) Accessed None
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.SetRouteGoal:00B4) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.SetRouteGoal:00D9) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:ExecuteWhatToDoNext:01D0) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:AssignSquadResponsibility:0035) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.SetRouteGoal:00B4) Accessed None 'Squad'
    ScriptWarning: UTBot UEDPIE_dm-SecondLevel.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTBot_136 (Function UTGame.UTBot:Defending.SetRouteGoal:00D9) Accessed None 'Squad'
    Log: Kismet: Pre Abortmove attempt
    Log: Kismet: AbortmovePre2
    Log: Kismet: Finished Abortmooves
    Log: Kismet: move aborted
    ScriptLog: Adding debug text: move aborted for actor:
    Log: Kismet: SpawnedBot

Comment

I had the same issue, but then I've found this tutorial http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...I-s-Abort-Move
      It doesn't work flawlessly for me, but it's a quick solution.
      Cheers,
      Ana

Comment

Working...
      X