Map issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map issues

I have problems to play with Unreal 4 and Jazz Jackrabbit(2010).
    i followed tutorial,but it doesn't help.Honestly I want to export hovercrafts from Unreal 4 for EarthBound 64 to Blender and vice versa,but I don't know?Please help me?I'm sounding like beginner,but I'm not.

I have plan to reconstruct King Jazz Earlong Jackrabbit's wacky caricature.

Comment

HELLO!!??Somebody help me?!

Comment

Originally posted by lukaszrygal View Post
        [...]Unreal 4[...]
        Not really sure what you are trying to do. This forum is about Unreal Tournament 3. If you need help regarding UDK (Unreal Development Kit), you need to go here. For Unreal Engine 4, check this forum. "Unreal 4" as such doesn't exist. Unreal is the actually a standalone game (which doesn't exist in its 4th iteration; not even 3rd).

If you use UDK, be sure to install the full installation setup (with examples).

Comment

..."If you use UDK, be sure to install the full installation setup (with examples"
          So then should it work?Anyways is there any downloadable package of vehicles:
          Tanks and hovercrafts i found only tutorials DIY,but I'm looking for templates.

Comment

I tried for early and final version kismet configurations according to tutorial it was helpless.

Comment

Working...
            X