Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

map vote

I have a UT3 server at ganeservers
    I have the game type vote on and when I Pick the game type(eg. dm) the maps don't show up, Only the one I put in.

fixed!

I want to use these game types only, tddm / dm / ctf, How do I turn the othe game types off?

Can anyone answer that?

I am having trouble with the redirect, I have asked Gameservers to fix it but I heard nothing from them yet.
    I want to know what ini do I put the redirect lines in? So I can mae sure of doing it right.

I want to put a couple of game profiles in so I can add DOM ans assault maps but I am having a little problem getting it set up.
    Can anyone help me please.

Originally posted by dragondude View Post
    I want to use these game types only, tddm / dm / ctf, How do I turn the other game types off?

Can anyone answer that?
    rem or delete those lines from UTMaplist.ini, or delete the profiles via webadmin.

rem/comment example:
    Code:
    GameProfiles=GameClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatch",GameName="DeathMatch",MapListName="DMMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=False) 
    GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTTeamGame",GameName="Team DeathMatch",MapListName="TDMMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True) 
    GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content",GameName="Capture The Flag",MapListName="CTFMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True) 
    ;;GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",GameName="Vehicle Capture The Flag",MapListName="VCTFMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True) 
    ;;GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGameContent.UTOnslaughtGame_Content",GameName="Warfare",MapListName="WARMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True) 
    ;;GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTDuelGame",GameName="Duel",MapListName="DuelMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=False) 
    ;;GameProfiles=(GameClass="UTGame.UTBetrayalGame",GameName="Betrayal",MapListName="BetrayalMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=False) 
    ;;GameProfiles=(GameClass="UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_Content",GameName="Greed",MapListName="GreedMapList",Options=,Mutators=,ExcludedMuts=,bIsTeamGame=True)

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X