Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 wont update in my ps3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 wont update in my ps3

I bought a ps3 super slim with free unreal tournament 3 game. But i think it is not yet updated. The menu is still red and i saw the updated one which is color black. When i check for updates, its says it is up to date. I downloaded the titan pack but i couldnt see it in the menu. I BADLY wanted to play in SPLIT SCREEN. Can anybody help me? Is there any way i can update it? Thru FLashdrive? The UT3 is also from japan.

Btw, no split screen shows up in the menu. And it says im offline but im connected to psn

Comment

if your disc is not "BLES-00200" then you have no hope.

- to be honest you have no hope anyway. sorry to be this guy but PS3 UT3 does not exist anymore, i offered £1000 for a kickstarter to save it and got 0.00 support.

Epic have moved on as have 99.9% of people. the rest of us are just old and stubborn. enjoy your paper weight.... I have 3 of them

Comment

It happened the same problem. Goofy update it . Please help

Comment

Working...
        X