UT3 crashing all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 crashing all the time

I have a problem with UT3 and the Editor itself has been crashing, I get this appcrash from Windows showing it has something to do with a faulting module "KERNELBASE.dll" and heres the error log after using the Editor:

Assertion failed: GameViewportClass [File:.\Src\UnUIObjects.cpp] [Line: 196]

Stack:

RaiseException() Address = 0x75d4812f (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll]
    CxxThrowException() Address = 0x6a138e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a 1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR 80.dll]
    Address = 0xbb4f92 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    Address = 0xb542f9 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    Address = 0xb5548e (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
    DrawThemeBackground() Address = 0x74603f3a (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll]

Any clue on what this error means?

Can you post the log file (Launch.log).
    Code:
    %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Logs\Launch.log
    If the content is too much to post on this forum, use a online service like pastebin.com .[/QUOTE]

Are you using Windows XP and installed a hacked DLL recently to allow custom window skins? That might be causing problems with UT3 as the message ai stating an error in DrawThemeBackground.

Comment

Working...
    X