Why i cant login to gamespyid???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why i cant login to gamespyid???

i bouhgt unreal tournament 3 in steam a few mouinth ago but ive got a VERY BIG problem with it. i cant login to my gamespyid ingame, and neither create a new account. its show me a error message what im attachmenting to this report.
    it funny coz im using gamespy id on other old games too like star wars battlefront series.
    is there any idea how to fix gamespyid thing?

GameSpy is already dead. Contact Flak. (but if you are running UT3 on Steam at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Private Tux View Post
      GameSpy is already dead. Contact Flak. (but if you are running UT3 on Steam at least)
      its ok gamespy id is down, fine... the game is running perfect, no graphic bugs or crashes but i cant login to my old gamespyid (but its working on swbf2) and playing online. but why Epic didn't updated there games to remove gamespy support?

but why shuld i find someone (i think on steam coz u not define where) for help? is there no support site here? because i'm not realy find anything in this site what is looks like a working support site.

Comment

GameSpy.com (IGN/Gamespy) is dead/discontinued. GameSpy Technologies still continue their work as long as the partners are willing to pay as the server is free of charge for the end users.
        http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/2012...py-response-2/

-----------------------

Don't know if this will still work but try this:
        https://login.gamespyid.com/lostpassword.aspx
        (you can also create a new account ingame )

Btw.
        AFAIK, the UT3 account is only UT3 related. The same account would not work for other games. Vice versa, a account of a different gamespy-powered game does not work for UT3. Back in the days, they could be managed on the IGN sites.

------------------

Running UT3 with steam uses a different login mechansim. OnlineSubsystemGameSpy will not be used AFAIK (judging by the UDK implementation). You might recover the password there.

Comment

Working...
        X