how do you convert regular jpeg images into t3d with the correct format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you convert regular jpeg images into t3d with the correct format

i want to know how do you import jpeg using t3d - 2d to 3d image converter how do you o that what im trying to is ohow or what format do you use to to get it to be able to import correctly when i try it says import failed any advice i need it please oh and im not shur if im in the write fourum could someone tell me which on to go to
    thnaks oh my english is bad because im using a typing porgram but on a diffrent cumputer and my figas not used to the diffent sized keys.

please i neeed the help someone answer
    i run a company i need the help my company is excedra softworks well its not official yet so i cant say much its a private company

Comment

T3D in UnrealEngine (mostly in its editor) has nothing to do with images like JPEG, TGA or PSD (or similar). T3D is an interchangeable format for the different editors.

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:T3D_File
      The T3D file format or Unreal Text File holds a text list of Unreal map objects. An entire map can be saved as this file format, or just a single actor or brush.

Note that while brushes, their applied textures and light actors are saved, the Unreal Geometry itself is not saved: upon importing a T3D file the map must be built.
      Copying objects from UnrealEd and pasting into a text editor produces the same format.

However, if you're trying to get 3D images out of an UnrealEngine powered "game", check the Unreal development kit (UDK) in its May 2012 version which supports RealD.

Comment

No im trying to get jpeg or any other 2d picture to convert into the t3d format so i can paint it with terrain becuase you can only paint with t3d format pictures as meterialsbecuas it wont take any other format with otu errors without problem in the texture. do you knwo of the acual sub format i have to convert it to i dont want to take up all the memory of trying to do every sub format im using T3D 2d to 3d converter which it saves as that format but it wont take it udk wotn take it i need mroe help

Comment

Working...
        X