Moving Boxes and other simple stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Boxes and other simple stuff

Okay, so I am fairly new to Unreal and totally new to the forum.

I am trying to do something I think should be simple. I am creating a simple level and want to created a puzzle where the player has to stack boxes to be able to get from one floor to another. Is there a simple tutorial on how to make something like this happen.

Also, I want to change the weapon pick up so when the player starts they can pick up a knife/scalpel rather than a gun/cannon (the level starts off in a psychiatric facility so a rail gun might be a tad out of place).

Thanks in advance for any help., advice, information.....or course feel free to throw out some random disparaging remarks. I do not offend easy.

~L~

- if you are new...
    *i suggest you ignore UT3 and start with UDK

- more information is available for it; more sources and it just looks fantastic.

* it sounds like you want/ need to start at the beginning.so definitely go for UDK

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
      - if you are new...
      *i suggest you ignore UT3 and start with UDK

- more information is available for it; more sources and it just looks fantastic.

* it sounds like you want/ need to start at the beginning.so definitely go for UDK
      Just goes to show how new I am.....I meant UDK.

Comment

Then I think you'd better ask here: http://forums.epicgames.com/forums/3...n-and-Creation :mwink:

Comment

...and I thank you for pointing me in the right directiong.

Comment

Working...
          X