Renegade X problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renegade X problem

I got a problem, I have installed Renegade X onto my computer but I can't play it, I extracted and even got all the updates but when I go to play it, it just goes to the main menu of UT3, I checked the configure Mutator section but it is not showing.

Did I install it in the wrong place or something? PLEASE HELP!!

You need to run it with a specific command line:
    -mod=..\Renegade -solomod

i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" -mod=..\Renegade -solomod

Comment

That is not good enough, Renegade X is not installed in my program files, it is installed in "My Games". also make your help alittle more simpler because I don't make mods, and I am only use to just putting mod files into the folders.

Comment

he tells u how to do it then u shoot him down
        make a shortcut of C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe to your desktop the right click on the new desktop icon
        then add
        -mod=..\Renegade -solomod at the end of ut3.exe like below

i.e. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" -mod=..\Renegade -solomod

WOW that was simple lol

Comment

Well I am sorry to say but your option is not working. I have tried it and it still goes to the UT3 Main menu

Comment

If you installed the TC mod, you do have another executable for running the Renegade-X mod. It should be located in the MyGames Renegade folder.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
              If you installed the TC mod, you do have another executable for running the Renegade-X mod. It should be located in the MyGames Renegade folder.
              No, I did not installed the TC mod.
              Here is what I did, went through the terms and stuff then chosen to install Renegade X into C:\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\

Comment

What did you install?
                Renegade X - 0.55 Beta (UT3)
                ?

You have to choose Renegade as the last subfolder at the install path. And you need to install it either into your MyDocuments folder or into install folder. In any case "\Renegade" has to be the last characters
                e.g.
                Code:
                C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Renegade
                If you install it correctly with the correct folder, you can play it with the mentioned shortcut or the executable "Renegade-X.exe":
                Code:
                C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Renegade\Renegade-X.exe

PS: Renegade X (v0.55 Beta) is a TC mod.

Comment

Working...
                X