cant find cd-key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i thought maybe in the menu of ut or in a config file i could find it but if not than **** happens to bad thanx for the effort

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bad idea to suggest something like that on the official forums. The CD key is on the manual or somewhere else in the DVD case. If not, you have a problem. The CD key cannot be decrypted from the place it is stored after you entered it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahaha go for piracy key in internet if is so big problem to read orginal or maby you dont have it??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont have the manual i only got the cd-case and installation cd + titan pack
    i just installed the game via windows xp. i dont know anything about steam or what so ever.
    i hope u can help me

regards hitman

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you have the game installed through steam you will have you can see your CD key through steam. Otherwise no. There is an encrypted version of it inside you UTEngine.ini file but it will only work with your current PC / network card. It will not work on a different PC.

Also the CD key is on the sleeve for the install CD as opposed to on the manual or anything else. Maybe you still have this?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic cant find cd-key

cant find cd-key

Hi,

Im a newbie on this forum and unreal but i lost the book where my cd-key is in. I still got the game on my pc but now is my question is there somewhere in the gamemenu or in the game folder a file where i can see my cd-key so i can write it down. Because when my pc crashes i cant play unreal anymore or i have to buy a new one.

can some help me ???
Working...
X