Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament 3 Error Code 80

Hello to everyone

I received my copy of "Mastering Unreal Technology Volume 1" few days ago and I managed to get my copy of Unreal Tournament 3 on steam with the promotional code in it.

I managed to play for few day and analyse much of the map's architecture (to understand the game world) and the day after, I started to suffer crash when I load map or join some server.

But today, I can't even start the game at all saying that "Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition is unable to start (error code 80)". I tried both the game and the editor.

I didn't find any post talking about this error code... Anyone heard of this error?

I HIGHLY beleive that my problems are due to my 64 Bit Windows. I know that the UDK has a support for such system, but I read that some people have problem with 64 bit system.

There are my computer specs:

Intel Quad Core Q6600 2.4GHZ
    4 GB of RAM
    ATI Radeon HD5770
    Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit

I am eager to resolve my problem so I can release map and mod for you all. I got to put stuff in my resume for my Level Design College Program in two years!

Quick Update: Error 80 is when you are not connected to steam... Looks like Steam was running but wasn't recognize (What the hell?)

But I still crash on map load and joining game. 64-bit related? Who knows since I never found a fix to this problem.

Comment

Working...
    X