X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for your help (euchreplayer23) but I am still having problems

My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published

Alright so I actually found this but instead of it saying Published it was named Unpublished

so then i put the .upk files in the Custom Characters
    started my game up went to setting then player and I still did not see any of the models I downloaded

should i rename unpublished to published?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    But do you have this folder?
    \My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame

Just add a folder Manually to make it
    \My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published

If that fails find this file (do a search) UTCustomChar.ini
    C:\Users\+++++\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

Open this file here. And manually put in the custom parts and chars should look similar to this at the bottom of the file.
    Code:
    Parts=(Part=PART_Helmet,ObjectName="CH_Hanzo.Mesh.Hanzo_Helmet",PartID="Hanzo01",FamilyID="IRNM")
    Characters=(CharName="Hanzo",Description="",CharID="Hanzo345",Faction="Ironguard",PreviewImageMarkup="",CharData=(FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="Hanzo01",TorsoID="Hanzo01",FacemaskID="Hanzo03",ArmsID="Hanzo01",ThighsID="Hanzo01",BootsID="Hanzo01"),AIData=(Accuracy=0.9,StrafingAbility=1.0,Tactics=1.0,Jumpiness=0.25,CombatStyle=0.9,Aggressiveness=0.6))

[IniVersion]
    0=1225927574.000000

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Custom Skins Please Help

Custom Skins Please Help

Hello Everyone, Im new to this forum and new to ut3 just go the game today lmao after how long its been out but i finally just got my first gaming pc. I am trying to install skins to my game but i am having a hard time. I do not have a published/ custom folder. Everwhere i read its saying
    \My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars\

so i have no idea where to put the characters or what to do? any help would be great
Working...
X