Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse doesn't move up-down, left-right

Hi guys,

I've just installed UT3 and i have an annoying problem: my mouse doesn't move up-down and left-right when i'm in the game. I just can move only from arrows (btw, i can't move my player from W,S,A,D keys).

I tried to set up the mouse from the meniu but no results.

Have you experience something like that? What cand i do to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot!

No one experienced similar issue? Come one guys, i need your help.

Comment

The only time I've heard of the problem is with a corrupt UTInput.ini file. If you had UT3 installed before then you could try deleting your ini files found in your my games folder (\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config).

WASD should be easy to re-bind. Simply go into the input tab in options and click on keys. Then rebind whatever you need to. As for mouse not working I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Random54 View Post
        The only time I've heard of the problem is with a corrupt UTInput.ini file. If you had UT3 installed before then you could try deleting your ini files found in your my games folder (\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config).

WASD should be easy to re-bind. Simply go into the input tab in options and click on keys. Then rebind whatever you need to. As for mouse not working I have no idea.
        Thanks mate, i erased the folder and it seems to work ok now. The mouse problems also have been resolved. I have read about this before but i didn't think it will work.

Comment

I thought i solved the problem by deleting the Config folder but i was wrong. First time worked charming but when I start the game second time, the mouse issue came again. I quit and i've uninstalled the game.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X