Can't Host A Listen Server Properly Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Host A Listen Server Properly Anymore

Several days ago, I could host a listen server, as I have been doing so for the past year for my local friends. I have a mobile broadband connection (usb modem) for my gaming laptop and I usually host quick matches, as I live in Australia and there are few online servers for this country.

Recently, about three days ago, I can't host anymore. My listen server wont appear on the UT3 master server list and my friends can't enter the server. I have some custom content, which I have removed during troubleshooting, and I have already tried reinstalling UT3 as well as deleting the UT3 folder in My Games. However, people still can't enter my listen server. I do not use a router.

In my F5 netstats, when someone tries to enter my server, the channels show only as 2 (the normal rate used to be 120-200) and the data throughput (in/out bytes) seems low at 200 (before, it used to be all normal at 6000-15000).

I put my custom content back on today. In my launch.txt file I have noticed these lines around the section when people tried to enter the server.

Code:
    ScriptLog: Finished creating custom characters in 3.9843 seconds
    Log: Failed to parse modifier data store reference - Source '<CurrentGame:ServerName>' DataStoreTag 'CurrentGame' DataStoreValue 'ServerName'
    Log: Failed to parse modifier data store reference - Source '<CurrentGame:ServerName>' DataStoreTag 'CurrentGame' DataStoreValue 'ServerName'
    NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 08/01/10 20:05:31 182.239.134.152:60384
    NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_0 182.239.134.152:60384 08/01/10 20:06:31
    NetComeGo: Open TheWorld 08/01/10 20:06:41 182.239.134.152:60391
    NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_1 182.239.134.152:60391 08/01/10 20:06:43
    ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::QuitToMainMenu() - Cleaning Up OnlineSubsystem, ControllerId: 0
    ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::CleanupOnlineSubsystemSession() - Ending Online Game, ControllerId: 0
    ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::OnEndOnlineGameComplete() - Destroying Online Game, ControllerId: 0
    ScriptLog: UTPlayerController::OnDestroyOnlineGameComplete() - Finishing Quit to Main Menu, ControllerId: 0
    ScriptLog: ------ QUIT TO MAIN MENU --------
    I was just wondering if the line to do with parse modifier was causing the issue. Does anyone know what that is or if its affecting my listen server from allowing people to enter it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

security problem maby?

Comment

Working...
    X