Can't login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't login

Hello everyone, someone can help me? I can't login in UT3 to play in mp, only offline, creating new accounts, won't help. Also it's steam copy, but his support redirect me to here. Someone know how to resolve it?

i've noticed a similar problem, however it is more specific, and has targetted two of my accounts.

I'm also running a retail copy.

If I click "Multiplayer" I receive this message, is this what you see?

http://i29.tinypic.com/b6r8xu.jpg

Accounts log in as ONLINE, not "Nick[Offline]"

Comment

Wipe all ini files try again?

Reinstall game? :E

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
        I've done this.

What interests me is why it would suddenly start happening to the second account after a few games. I named it similarly to the old one.

Edit:
        Performed a full reinstall, including patches etc, problem still not fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Calum View Post

If I click "Multiplayer" I receive this message, is this what you see?

http://i29.tinypic.com/b6r8xu.jpg

Accounts log in as ONLINE, not "Nick[Offline]"

No, simply write wrong password or login, but account working on his site.

Try it too, but won't work.

Comment

If you can get to settings... make sure your internet connection isn't set to "unknown"
            Mine was fine like that for ages but it turns out it doesn't like it like that anymore for some reason.

Comment

My internet connection is unknown yes, maybe it's the problem. S**t nobody knows how to help me (( and i don't know why

Comment

Hi, my user IDs on UT3 are seputus and the_lady_gaga ... sorry to boost an old thread (okay I'm not) but I'm having the same problem ...

I've been playing UT3 for a long time now, and as of Sunday - both my usual usernames seem to have been deactivated on the server. I get the same error message as Brosdon when clicking Multiplayer ( http://i29.tinypic.com/b6r8xu.jpg ) with either of my normal user IDs.

I foolishly tried erasing all INIs and reinstalling/repatching, but that didn't work. Creating a *new* user ID did work -- but I really want to use my normal names. But the main piece of evidence here is that I gave my ID and password to a friend to login on his PC, and he received the same error message.

That has to mean that the problem is server based.

Can anyone help ???

Comment

Working...
                X