Stock Weapons Replacement Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Weapons Replacement Mutator

I have read many threads saying to use the built in Weapons Replacement mod to add different weapons to UT3. However, when I tried it there is no effect. I tried to replace the Bio Rifle with the Xark but nothing happens. If I try to replace the sniper rifle with the Xark it says I have the Xark but I can fire once then the weapon is useless it will not fire again. Just wondering if there is a trick or this mutator does not work?

Thanks.

so what mutator
    is that weapon from

Comment

It's a stand alone weapons mutator not with any other pack just add it to the arsenal. Here is an excerpt from the readme within the package.

Filename: IK-XARK-V1d.rar
      Version: 1.0d (beta)
      Author: çyßêrhåwk
      Release Date: Jan-06-2008

Description:

{IK}XARK V1d: Powerful assault/sniper rifle that shoots high velocity armor piercing bullets.
      Equipped with a long range scope.

Your question prompted me to look at the files again after quite some time and there is an ini file that I can set which weapon it replaces. Maybe I don't have to use the Weapon Replacer and perhaps the ini is overriding or conflicting with the Weapon Replacer mod. At least I have something to play around with now. Should have thought of that. Still it would be nice to know if I can get the two to play nice together.

Comment

you may need to replace ammo types to use this with the weapon replacment mutator

Comment

Working...
        X