Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 + PS3 = Corrupt data

Hello,

I have 3.30 firmware on ps3 and I played UT3 for a few weeks just fine (got from eb games), starting two days ago, every time I launch the game it tells me data is corrupt, to play the game it tells me to delete the saved / install data which i do and the same thing comes back!

I also did a system file check, format... but that doesnt help either... any other ideas? I got the 2.0 update and just recently got 3.30.

All other games, movies work just fine... please help!!

Are you sure that it not saying that your game crashed and you want to turn off your mods? I never heard of deleting your save before (also never happened to me).

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply and no the game doesn't crash, it just says my data is corrupt and needs to be removed in order to play again, which i do and it keeps coming back...argh.

Comment

After thinking about this for a bit I think I might a solution.

If your disc is dirty or scratched parts of the data may not be properly installing thus the instalation is corrupt.

I suggest getting a microfiber towel thing and cleaning the disc, especially if it came from used game store.

Comment

Working...
        X