PS3 - Load Custom Content From Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    you can get a 2 gb thumb drive from blockbuster or radio shack and that will be sufficient enough

Other places to download ps3 maps and mods once you get that are: www.ut3gow.com & www.iamgaming.com

Good Luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you can download into a usb and download them with your ps3 browser both of these work fine
    Originally posted by node357 View Post
    Thank you, but argh! I still can't do this.

"You can't download the UT3 mods directly to your PS3 's Hard Disk Drive. You have to save the UT3 mods to a USB Device or Memory Card."

I don't have anything like that to use.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by node357 View Post

"You can't download the UT3 mods directly to your PS3 's Hard Disk Drive. You have to save the UT3 mods to a USB Device or Memory Card."

Have you got a PSP? Far as I know you can hook that up, put it in USB mode, and download mods from ut3mod.com to it ...

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    u can use your ps3 browser to download mods
    heres one site http://www.ut3mod.com/

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 - Load Custom Content From Browser

PS3 - Load Custom Content From Browser

Hi, I've been left out of PS3 custom map games. The manual said they would auto-download, but when I try to join the game just says the server is running custom content I don't have installed. Some people say I need a removable HD, but I don't own one and can't afford one. Can I just download a map from the PS3 browser?
Working...
X