Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the exact sequence to install update patches to update UTIII Retail to latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks mate for the very quick reply. I guess that was easy to do then .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All you need is patch 2.1 (aka patch 5) and the Titan Pack

Patch 5
    http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil.../UT3Patch5.exe

Just install the titan pack then the the patch, the patches are comulative so the latest has all previous fixes included.

Leave a comment:

• Whats the exact sequence to install update patches to update UTIII Retail to latest

Decided to install UTIII back from the retail DVD after quite a long time. Now I have also downloaded these official update patches/bonus packs etc available here and sitting in my hard disk. There are 4 such update executables sitting in my hard disk.

UT3BonusPack.exe
    UT3Patch2.exe
    UT3Patch4.exe
    UT3TitanPack.exe

Because I havent played UTIII for quite some time, I have become clueless as in which order they should be installed so that I have the latest updated version of UTIII sitting on my PC.

Can any one please help me out as to in which sequence I should install the above executables so that I have the latest UTIII sitting on my PC ?

Also if there is any newer .exe patch/pack, please direct me to it and instruct me as to in which sequence I should install the above executables and the new .exe if any so that I get the latest version of UTIII going in my PC. I hope I am clear with my request ?

Thanks in advance

Babe
Working...
X