Mastering Unreal Technology Volume I: Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mastering Unreal Technology Volume I: Problem

I'm not sure whether this problem is appropriate for the forum. Please forgive me if it is not.

I brought MUT V1 from Amazon, so far, so good. I must have done something with the book (I removed the disk from the back.) and just put it away for a few months. Yesterday I felt ambitious and picked up the book to work through the tutorials. At a point in Chapter 3 (you would guess this) I get asked to access a file from the disk. I can't find the disk (surprise! surprise!). I checked all my hiding places, it ain't to be found.

I hate to buy a new book, you know what I mean, but I'll do it if I have to. My hope (am I lucky?) is that someone can point me to a site that supports the tutorials in MUT V1.

I've got my fingers crossed.

I just want you to know that any suggestions you might have will not be ignored, but in fact, will be greatly appreciated.

You have to contact whoever made the Tutorial.

I'm sure it has some sort of info on who made it, just google it.

Comment

To quote that luminary, Roseanne Roseannadanna: "Nevermind".

I found my disk! It was exactly where it should have been, it appears to have been rendered invisible when I searched for it yesterday.

Comment

I feel your pain, I'm also missing the disc, think I left it in a school computer...then I graduated so I don't think I'm gonna find it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Salbod View Post
          To quote that luminary, Roseanne Roseannadanna: "Nevermind".

I found my disk! It was exactly where it should have been, it appears to have been rendered invisible when I searched for it yesterday.
          Salbod i congratulate u, is it possible for u to help less lucky ppl and upload tutorials files somewhere pls?

Comment

I will try to do that.

Comment

Working...
            X